
The Gila Valley Temple! I am overjoyed that I can drive to the temple, do a session, and drive back home in the time that it would take me to drive TO the Mesa temple. We are blessed.

My family-all of them. Especially my mom. She's the one I thank the least and she does the most for me. She is SUPERmom-now SUPERgrandma :) She is the most unselfish person I know!

FRIENDS! What up?! I love these guys! (And all the other ones not in this picture) Friends have helped me become the person I am today. I have a good group of them that have been there since preschool. I LOVE FRIENDS!

Crazy times! HAHA-sorry Kamala. This IS one of our better pictures!

Photography and the beauty that I see through the lense of a camera.

The Gospel. You know what Gospel means? Good news! That about sums it up. It's the best news! There are so many things to be grateful for in the gospel. Temples, families, the atonement, the plan, Heavenly Parents, a Savior, repentance, prophets, eternity just to name a few.

Doctors. They bring these sweet kids into the world and take care of them in their first few hours of life when they are so fragile. I am grateful for Dr. Tran for delivering Brooke and Braden, Dr. Bryce for helping with Braden, Dr. Damron who decided to fly Braden to
TMC just incase, and all the doctors and nurses who took care of our sweet baby in the NICU.

MY KIDS! Brooke is the light of my life. She really is my best friend. She is attached at my hip and although it gets frustrating sometimes I wouldn't have it any other way. Braden is the most smiley happy guy. I love to make eye contact with him and just smile. Although he gave us quite a scare in the beginning he is so strong and healthy now. I love these guys and my future children more than anything. It is crazy how much love you can have for someone!

I saved the best for last...hehehe...
JAROM!!!
What can I say? It might sound a little corny but he has made me complete! He treats me like a queen-although I don't always treat him the same. He is forgiving. This is what drew me to him most when we were dating. He's a hardworker (owning a business)! He is a great DADDY! I remember the first time he picked up Brooke and called her his baby doll...he just melts my heart! Aww...
I LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
of course I remember you! My goodness where has the time gone? And you already have 2 kids? Wow! Congratulations they are adorable! isn't it crazy how fast life goes after you get married and especially when you start having kids!? So where are you living? Where did you meet your husband? I'm so happy to hear from you!
haha I can't believe you posted that picture! Yikes! Those were the crazy days huh! When we were bored out of our mind and had nothing better to do than dress up in my mom's old clothes!! Fun times! Thanks for a fun night of Guitar Hero!!
Post a Comment