It snowed quite a while yesterday but nothing stuck. This morning when we woke up the ground was covered! We rushed outside as the sun was coming up and we knew it would be melted in minutes! We then rushed back inside becuase Brooke just broke her fever last night and I didn't want her getting sick again. But who can resist some time in the snow?! I thought I'd post some pictures for those of you who slept in and it was melted when you woke up. I would've missed it except I had to get up with kids!
1. It was COLD and I didn't have gloves. (Who buys snow gloves in Safford?)
2. The snow wasn't sticking together.
3. It was COLD and I didn't have gloves.
4. Brooke was jealous that I didn't take her outside so I had to hurry.
5. It was COLD!
So basically-it was too cold to spend time building a snowman, so instead I built a snow BLOB without a face and a leaf for a hat!



3 comments:
dang! It didn't look like that when i woke up here in Pima. But then again it was like 9 when i woke up. When daniel got up at 7:30 it didn't look like that either. Last night when we got home we did build 2 little snowmen that were like 4 or 5 inches tall!
Yeah, that is what we did with our kids well Calvin anyway and then the girls came back in because they were tooo cold.
if you think thats bad you should come up to idaho where there are 2 ft of snow. i wish our snow melted by mid morning. how are you doing? your kids are too cute.
Post a Comment