Thursday, January 22, 2009

First haircut and more

Brooke's new love are marshmallows! She is definitly my kid! Here she got some marshmallows for going in the potty. She asked for a cup instead of getting them in her hand and then she started yelling, "I'm drinking! I'm drinking marshmallows!" She thought she was so hilarious, and actually, she was!
Brooke watched me lift weights for the first time and insisted on doing it herself. I got some cute video I'll have to post later but this is her showing off her big muscles!

We had fun at the park with some friends and these are some fun pictures of it!





Brooke got her first official haircut last weekend. She has had her bangs trimmed once but this was the real deal! Her cousin Erin cut it. She was a little unsure what was going on but she did good and even faked some smiles for the camera!



I got this red football outfit at Walmart so the kids would have something red to wear to the Duncan sports games. Come to find out it is Jarom's football number from High School! I knew that!