Looks like about 8 inches (Can you say Daddy's girl?)

Big Boy

Wasup?!

Brooke's new thing is to pretend like she's sleeping. She'll call our name, "Mommy, Daddy, I seeping." She thinks she is so tricky! She wanted to pretend like she was sleeping in Braden's crib.

This is only like the third time Braden has eaten cereal and he was going to town! It was hilarious. He would dive for the spoon. It jabbed him in the mouth a couple times because he would dive so hard for it.

Going for a Sunday walk. Brooke loves the new stroller! Thanks Uncle Darrin and Aunt Michelle!

Dressed in their Sunday Best

I found Braden like this during his nap!

SLAM DUNK!

Brooke was feeding Braden and I left the room for a second. When I came back this is what I found. I was angry when I first saw it then I couldn't help laugh and take a picture!
4 comments:
Those are cute pictures! I need to take more pictures. I love the beanie picture. Starting her young!
Nice black socks & basketball shorts, Jarom! ;)
As always... cute kids!
That's my cute grandkids!
They are adorable and getting so grown up! I still can't believe you have 2 kids!
Post a Comment