Monday, March 23, 2009

Airshow

Brooke, Dasha, and I went to the Airshow in Phoenix last Saturday. We met Jarom there-he went up the night before with the scouts. We had a good time! It was stinkin HOT though. We were all drained within a few hours. Below are some of my favorite pictures.
This is what Jarom did while we relaxed in the shade.
"Dreaming"
We brought ear plugs but didn't have to use them till the Stealth Bombers. HOLY COW they are loud! Amazing!


Brooke felt like such a big girl in her camping chair.


Want some?


She wanted to see the Clidesdales the whole time but when Jarom would get close she'd hold on tight (notice her grip) and she'd say, "I don't like it Dad. I don't like it."
Sobriety test


She would not go too close to any of the planes, so I was surprised that she wanted to wait in line to get inside the cockpit. You can tell she is a little scared but feels so big.


This was my favorite-when they dropped the bombs. They shot a line of them and you could feel the heat wave. It was cool! Can't imagine how hot it would be to get hit! Yikes

My favorite picture to date!

Dasha, Brooke, and Jarom

She went pee in the port a john 3 times! I am scared of those things, but she stayed dry the whole day!
The bus ride to the base. She looks so angry! (I wanna see the airplanes already!)

I was posing Braden in my parents back yard but when I put him on his tummy he wanted nothing to do with it!


That's my girl!

3 comments:

Young Family said...

I love um!!

curtisdasha said...

Thanks again for taking me! It was a blast and can't wait for next year!

Nancy and Spencer said...

Totally cute pictures!
Dang, I wish it would warm up here too!! I'm so sick of winter coats.