Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Resolutions are over-rated!

Welp, maybe I shouldn't set new year's resolutions anymore! I haven't blogged since April 1st! Yikes! There are many reasons...but I figure I better catch up before I get a year behind!  So bear with me as I get the pictures uploaded-then I'll TRY and stay up to date from now on! I love reading all about my friend's and their little lives, and really have a lot to say about ours, I've just been anti blog lately. And sort of anti photo. They've been like a bad taste in my mouth...but here's to getting back to blogging...

The flowers this year were incredible. We took a drive up Ash Creek and saw some beautiful ones!


My STUD of a brother!

All the rain this year has made for some fun playing in the mud and streams!

Braden attacking Dasha

Pants on the ground...pants on the ground...

There's that stud again

Playin video games with Uncle Brice

My mom took us geocaching this summer. It was a lot of Fun. Brooke really got into it!

A little fun at the splash playground in Tempe

BWAHAHAHAHA

Valerie is an offical RN! Woot Woot!

The closest thing to cleats he could find I guess...

Performing...what she does best!

My twinners

The kids love going to the Temple.
We go and walk around, have a picnic, or play in the grass by the church.
It's great having one just down the road!

This are the little gifts I made for my Grandma's bday.
Her and my Grandpa played scrabble around the time he proposed to her,
so I thought it would mean something to have that as a reminder.
 She loved it!
Score!

We had a double party this year:
Braden-2
Brooke-3

We had our own little mini farm this year!
We got a TON of beets (not sure about that one) and a truckload of corn!
YUM YUM!!
I love my Duncan Boy!

Welp-I'm not promising another post anytime soon...just because I don't want
to jinx myself again!  But hopefully I'll be a little better for the last half of the year :)

1 comment:

Terry and Heather said...

Yeah! I am so happy you updated! Love all the pictures of the temple!