Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So, I'm a horrible blogger these days, averaging about every 6 months! Yikes!
If anyone's still checking in on our little blog here are some pictures from Christmas until this
last week.

Brooke will turn 4 in July. She is one spunky, energetic, dramatic little miss! We love her to death!
If you had to pick my girl out of a line up, you'd probably not pick her. She sports the jewelry, makeup, lip gloss, hair bows, dresses, purses, dolls, and most recently, fake nails.
She is just naturally a girly girl and I love it! Somehow she's figured out how it all goes-probably
from watching Grandma and Aunt Valerie (definitly not by my example)!
She does, however, have my attitude. I'll leave that one alone though... ;)
She is almost done with her first year in preschool and is doing very well.
She is writing and starting to sight read a little. She LOVES to sing and can shake it on the dance floor!
(Another talent not learned from me!)
She's always been a momma's girl, but has recently been asking to do more with dad; cuddle, work, play, etc. It's fun to watch the two of them together.

She asked me a while back when she could grow up and be a mommy.
She loves her dolls as if they were real babies and looks so natural holding/rocking/taking care of them.
She can hardly wait for her new baby sister to come!

Braden is ALL BOY! He loves to wrestle with dad, which means, I pin you then you pin me!
He plays baseball like a natural and can hit the ball out of the air. I'm definitly counting down the days till he can play organized sports.
He is 6 pounds heavier than Brooke now!
Not only has he grown physically, but he has learned so much on his own.
Thanks to early morning PBS shows like Super Why and Word World, Braden has learned all his numbers and letters! I discovered this on accident when he was only 16 months old! He already could recognize 11 letters!
He has also figured out how to work the computer (nick jr.) and my droid.
His vocabulary has doubled recently and it is fun to hear him speak.
He is very aware of his surroundings and appreciates them as well.
He will say things like, "Mom, the sun is so beautiful!" or "This food is sooo tasty!"
He uses fun and big words that make us smile.

We are not 100% sure, but so far we are going with the name Brielle for our new one who is due May 13th. I am anxious and ready for her to get here as soon as she is ready and grown!
Things are definitly going to change and be different than what we are used to, but I'm excited to watch the kids with her and to have another little one!

I'm doing my thing at home with the kids. I just got a new car (2009 Expedition) and am loving it!
It only has 10,000 miles and is by far, the fanciest one we've ever had.
It has the Sync technology where I can use my phone (through the radio)
and work my ipod all with voice commands.
Everything's automatic and I LOVE IT!

Jarom is working hard of course! He is getting ready to start a big project.
They've purchased some land in town so if you know of anyone wanting to build give us a call!
(928-322-5350)
 I stayed up until 1am last night working on a website,
so when it's finished I'll put the link on here and you can check it out!


On with the pictures...
Christmas morning in front of the massive doll house!

See what I mean! Fake nails and all!
WOOT WOOT!

 Snow day in Duncan with Grandpa Lunt!

Tearing out the carpet with Grandpa Skyler!

This is what Braden did with Brooke's makeup while we did the carpet!

So proud of my brother Brice! Eagle Scout, and he's graduating this May!


Snow day on Mt. Graham with Grandpa Skyler!  
  
Geocaching (Treasure Hunting) with Grandma Wanda!


Braden's favorite activity

 :)

Princess!


I'm hoping to be back before 6 months! But then again I say that everytime!
We are going to the D'backs game opener this weekend, and with the baby
coming I'm sure I'll have a lot to write about...
so..
stay tuned!

1 comment:

Adele said...

I think you are doing better than me with the whole blogging thing...