BRADEN:
It was cold and I didn't have any clean long sleeve shirts for Braden at bedtime so I put one of Brooke's on him. I was surprised how well it fit! If Braden had to decide if he would rather wear pink or freeze-judging by the picture I'd say he'd pick freeze!
BROOKE:
My Dad crawled under the house (scary) to help us board up the gap under our doorway. Brooke had fun figuring out how he got down there!
"Heavenly Father, (repeated about 5 times), babies, (slight pause), AMEN!"
Then the second prayer:
"Heavenly Father, (repeated about 5 times), thank you bless it, ALL DONE!"
It may not sound like much, but for a 17 month old and a first time mom I was thrilled! Her vocabulary has gone crazy this week! She is now speaking in sentances saying things like, "I want some water please" and she will say thank you, please, hello, goodbye, and I'm sorry without any help. It is amazing how fast she has grown. She is also recognizing the letter B and will exlaim "BBBB" really loud when she sees it or pretends to write it!



1 comment:
Okay Braden looks a lot like Brook. I never realized it until he was in pink. Your kids crack me up. They are cute. It was fun to all get together on Sunday.
Post a Comment