The other day on TV a reporter asked Will Smith what his New Year's resolutions were and he said that anything important enough to start at the new year you should've been doing already! HAHA...Isn't that true! So instead of posting new year's resolutions, I will just post some fun that we've been having so far this year! (I do have resolutions-stuff I should've been doing anyway-but hopefully this year it will last all year and into next! Since next year is really only a flip of the calendar!)
Janae and her 3 kids (sorry we cut out the baby), Me and my 2, and Chelsey and her 3!
Time flies! Just yesterday we were all single runnin around causin trouble! Now we are all three married with kids, still runnin around causin trouble!
This is a nebulizer for those of you who don't know. We were trying to get Brooke to quit barkin like a dog. The eyes couldn't have been better huh. Not that I'm implying that she is smokin dope or anything ;)
We were snappin shots while we were waiting for Janae's kids. They were tired and weren't cooperating-hence the picture at the top with the mom's in it!!
Blowin off the back porch
Brooke was having a hay day in her dad's NEW toy, I mean trailer for work. It's stinkin nice!
LOVE IT
New hiding spot in the entertainment center!
Brooke is crackin us up these days! She is talking very well. She will tell us exactly what she wants, how she feels, etc. For example-the other day she woke up for the morning. She sat straight up in bed, said, "mom?" I went in there and said "what honey?" to which she replied, "Macaroni?" HAHAHAHA! That's my girl! So we ate Mac and Cheese for breakfast! Love her! She is my little shadow. Sometimes it gets frustrating tripping over her all day, but then she gets sick or sad and I remember how much I absolutely ADORE her! She is my little buddy! I'll have to post some videos. Her snowman song is hilarious.
Braden is growing like a weed! A big weed! He already weighs 18 pounds and isn't even 5 months yet! He is wearing 9-12 month clothes too! Today I was washing dishes and had him in the other room in the walker. I could see him through the doorway. I turned around and he was gone! Brooke was in with me so I panicked! I ran in there and he was about 5 feet away from where I'd left him. He started scooting backwards! He is a roller and is even starting to army crawl! Ah! Where has the time gone?! Just 4 months ago I thought we'd never get over the hurdles we were faced with. Looking back now there were great lessons learned and now life is moving along fast! Real Fast!
Braden is growing like a weed! A big weed! He already weighs 18 pounds and isn't even 5 months yet! He is wearing 9-12 month clothes too! Today I was washing dishes and had him in the other room in the walker. I could see him through the doorway. I turned around and he was gone! Brooke was in with me so I panicked! I ran in there and he was about 5 feet away from where I'd left him. He started scooting backwards! He is a roller and is even starting to army crawl! Ah! Where has the time gone?! Just 4 months ago I thought we'd never get over the hurdles we were faced with. Looking back now there were great lessons learned and now life is moving along fast! Real Fast!



3 comments:
Oh they are cute Nicole! Still can't believe you have 2 and the oldest is younger then Clayton! CRAZY !! But they will love being so close later on!
Oh Nicole, I am so sad that I couldn't make it to see everyone on Sunday. Abby has been really sick. I found your blog on chelsey's which I found on Janae's. Your kids are so cute. And it's good to see you (if not in person, on your blog is better than nothing)!
Post a Comment