Sunday, December 14, 2008

Love the kiddos

Brooke decided she needed to re-learn how to walk in the walker!
Just chillin in the walker

So Cute
Brooke is changing her baby doll's diaper.
Can you really have too many sunglasses?
All smiles
Brooke saw Santa in real life for the first time last week. Afterwards we were trying to get her to pose in front of these stuffed animals but she was too shaken up by the whole Santa experience.
Best Buds
A girl and her dolls
Hi Mom
Dimples?
Bathtime
Going to town on his toy!
Brooke learned how to chew gum the other day. I thought she did good not swallowing it or spitting it on the floor till Jarom took off his shoe and realized there was a piece on the inside of the shoe!!! oops...















5 comments:

Jacob, Lindsey, Abby & Landon said...

Your kids are adorable. I hope you guys are doing well.

Richard and Chelsey said...

I love Braden's dimples they are so cute!

Nancy and Spencer said...

I can't get over it... your kids are beautiful!

LUNTS said...

Your little boy is sooo adorable. The Lunts are sure strong. Love it.

Young Family said...

Oh those are absolutely adorable pictures of absolutely adorable kids!! They must have a reaally cute aunt.. Ü