Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lunt Family DISCO

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

7 comments:

Young Family said...

So So So cute! You picked some good pictures for that! Brooke's goes perfect with the dance..

Jessie and Byron said...

so fun!!!

Jory and Chani said...

Yes I do remember you! You were in my first education class. I didn't know you had two kids already! Are you guys teachers now?

benandkarigraniello said...

Hi guys!! This is Kari from high school..I went to school with Jarom and I also met you at the fair one year! I am glad to see you guys are doing great and the kids are too cute! It is nice to be able to talk to you all again! Kari (Stacy) Graniello

Jory and Chani said...

We live in Kayenta, AZ right now. We are managing my parent's pizza place. It's pretty boring here, but hopefully we won't be here too long!

faith celeste said...

So cute! I love your blog. I'm so happy you are all recovering nicely. Hugs.

curtisdasha said...

oh my gosh. I have never laughed so hard at one of those before!! The pics you picked were PERFECT!! Seriously, I have tears in my eyes:)