I took Braden in for his 6 month check up today. He weighs 19lbs 8oz and is 27.5 inches long! When we got there I took him out of his carseat only to find that he had pooped and it was ALL over the carseat and his back and clothes! (This is the second time this week). So I wrapped him in a blanket and took him inside. I went straight to a room to change him. We made a royal mess but luckily we were on the paper stuff that is on the exam table. I got him all cleaned off, rolled up the paper to tear it off and toss it and what do you think happened? Yep, he peed all over himself and the table and the floor! So I cleaned it up as good as I could one handed. I didn't want to set him down because the doctor's office floors scare me. Finally I got him cleaned up and everything taken care of, only to wait in the waiting room for another 45 minutes! It never takes that long! Everything is looking good! He's a chunk.
~Likes to be in his walker. He can walk backwards but gets stuck and then frustrated.
~Crawls backwards and rolls all over the place.
~Puts himself to sleep (Brooke NEVER did)
~Fits into Brooke's clothes!
~Has the stinkin cutest dimples
~Loves to laugh and smile at everyone. He will even laugh when he is mad and that makes him even more mad
~Is starting to coo and says things like dada
~Puts up with Brooke's beatings and pulls her hair occasionally
~Puts everything in his mouth, yet he hasn't cut one tooth!
1 week ago



1 comment:
Hey! How are you? I just came across your blog! Your kids are so cute! Don't feel bad I have had all of my boys poop everywhere at least once while we were at the doctor! Isn't that funny how that works!?
Shawna Rios
Post a Comment