Braden showing the dinosaur who's boss!


Trenton, Brooke, and Braden all piled in the car! Wow, that's a lot of buckling!

We traded in the white Ford for this new Explorer! Woot woot! I love it!

Braden was rollin all over the place and got twisted up in the blanket (picture below). It made for some stinkin cute pictures though.

Help? Mom?

GOOD MORNING!

This is our new friend Trenton. I'm watching him during the week now. He is a cute kid!
2 comments:
Cute Pictures! I think we have the same car. Mine looks just like yours. Man you have good taste!
Did you know Trenton is the capital of New Jersey? Its 15 mins from our place and in our ward boundaries. Don't tell the boy's parents this... but its one of the not-so-nicest places I've ever been. Spenc & I both had to laugh when we read his name. :)
Post a Comment