Here are the rules:
Go to your documents/pictures
Click on the 6th file
Click on the 6th picture
Blog about it
Tag 6 people

This is a picture of Brooke mixing her dad's birthday cake. She loves to do everything grown up. If I do anything on the countertops she says, "See please" and I have to lift her up to watch. She loves to help in the kitchen and play in her fake kitchen. She likes to stir and says "I stirring it." She also likes anything grown up like cell phones, remotes, etc. The other day she was sitting there and out of the blue said, "Mom, I'm texting Daniel" as she held the phone pushing the buttons with her thumbs! She can turn the TV on and off with the remote, knows how to put the keys in and start the car then pull the gear shift down-she is hilarious!
Sorry if you don't like it but,
Tag-You're it:
Kamala
Nancy
Jesse
Chelsey
Dasha
Valerie
No comments:
Post a Comment