Tuesday, March 17, 2009

outdoors

Can't tell if she's huggin him or pullin a UFC choke hold or somethin.
It's ok brother, I love you!

Braden is crawling and climbing now. I thought this was cute, him trying to see out the window.
Brooke said she wanted to take a nap in Daddy's chair...haha

Grandma Wanda painted Brooke's toenails and put pretty beads on them.


Brooke helped Grandma water the trees.

Literally



Braden made his way from the house to the other side of the yard because he saw these flowers blowing in the wind.

He was determined to get to them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Braden makes the cutest faces in the world! He is so sincere.

Clint and Mari Cluff said...

Love the picture of Brook rubbing Braden's back. So Cute! I can't believe she is wearing underwear, that is amazing that she is already potty trained. Super cute kids!

The Graham Crackers said...

Your kids are so cute Nicole! I love the first picture of Brook putting Braden in a headlock! funny stuff

Erica said...

Your kids are just great! Such a good mom you are! I love you all TO DEATH!