I realized I have not posted since APRIL 7TH! That is crazy! So I'll try and play catch up. I tried to post things in order, but we'll see :)
We went to Mesa last weekend for some fun, relaxing, shopping, and a suprise bday party for Jarom's brother Will. Brooke was so excited. I told her that he is a policeman. We were going to talk to him about it in hopes to calm her fears about them. (Flashing lights and blazing sirens must be too much for a 1 year old!) But by the time we got to their house she was so exhausted from the weekend of fun that she slept through the whole thing!
I have been told that Braden is a "Lunt Baby" and now I don't doubt it!
Getting ready to go swimmin at the hotel
I told Brooke we would go swimmin but got in too late and had to leave too early, so we improvised and told her we were gonna go swimmin in the pool in our hotel room!!!!
Easter Morning
There's an egg!
Love the morning hair!
Coloring eggs at Grandma and Grandpa Lunt's

Counting to 10 till the eggs are done
Counting to 10 till the eggs are done




1 comment:
Love the pictures!!! Your kids are growing up so fast and are too cute!!! :) Were getting ready to start potty training Amirra and I'm not looking forward to it. ;) I LOVE your new camera!!!! Can I ask where you got it?! I'm asking one for my birthday/anniversary and I'm excited for it! :)
Post a Comment