Thursday, May 7, 2009

Airport, Friends, Temple, and Pizza!

On Sunday we met up with Jennie at the airport. Brooke loved waiting in the parking garage. We had a front row seat to the airshow!

Watching the planes from the back of the car

You can't tell what he's doing but he was grabbing all the little dust mites, sunbeams, whatever they are called. It was cute!

Playing dress up with her cousins.

Playing at the park next to John's house.

This hummingbird came within a few feet of us and stayed for quite a while.

Brooke said, "Look mom, an underdog!"

Blowing at the hummingbird

Hilarious!


Braden and JJ were instant buds!
Brooke always asks to ride the carousel and we finally had time. She did not like it so much though! I had to be silly and talk to her the whole time so she would stay distracted :)

I wanna play!

I know this is a sad picture, but it cracks me up! She loved the car-till we put a token in it and it started moving!

Chuck E. Cheese!!!!

After a couple games, Brooke could care less about the screen or game, she would just watch the tickets come out and say, "MORE TICKETS!!"

Love this picture

Brooke loved Jennie from the minute they met! We had a blast with her! Just wish it could've lasted longer...

This is a little out of order but when we dropped Jennie off at the airport Brooke was not happy so we had to say goodbye to her-everytime a plane flew by! "Look-there's Jennie's plane! Bye Jennie!"

HAHAHAHAHA

Tempe Town Lake

She loved chasing the birds around

I taught Brooke how to pee outside this trip. When we got here she said she wanted to go pee outside but I didn't think she really had to go since we had just gone about 10 minutes earlier. Just as I was showing a stranger how to work my camera so he could take our picture, she started peeing. So I told her to run over to the water park and wash off her bum. This is what she did with no coaching from me :)

She kept picking up her dress so I told her to fold her arms and she started praying :)
He only stayed still for about 4 seconds


WHAT A FUN TIME!!!!

1 comment:

Nancy and Spencer said...

That does look like a fun time! What was Bingham doing there... just visiting? Its funny because I was just thinking this week about the last time I was in AZ for your wedding and how much I want to go back for a trip. Ah, maybe someday when we're not in school and far away. :(