My little buddy is 2!!
So many emotions in this picture. I had no idea what I had in store. The joys, fears, excitement, frustration, and other emotions that I have experienced as a mom. It is definitly the greatest calling on earth. Hardest, but greatest. At times I feel overwhelmed and not qualified, but then I get a hug from Brooke and she tells me that she loves my guts more and suddenly life is ok.
Jarom, Brooke, and Dr. Tran 7-28-07


I took the following shots in Duncan for her 2 year pictures-love my little model!

















I took the following shots in Duncan for her 2 year pictures-love my little model!
She could hardly take her hands away from her nose because the smell from
the dairy farm was so strong!! I don't blame her...I could hardly breathe...haha
These pictures of Brooke's birthday parties are a little out of order but you'll get the idea...
She got a piggy bank for her bday and loved filling it up,
Braden LOVED singing with the kids at her party-he was beaming!
I must admit, I love my little girl!
~She loves to sing! Her new favorite song is the star spangled banner and she sings it ALL DAY LONG! She also loves to sing I love to see the temple, I am a child of God, Daughter of a King, My Heavenly Father Loves me.
~She is a great helper with her brother. She doesn't come running to me to tattle, but will try to help him out of the situation he is in.
~She talks amazingly well. Her vocabulary is huge.
~She loves to recite the ABC's and count.
~She keeps us laughing and on our toes. I can't wait for the next year of growth.




2 comments:
Happy Birthday Brooke! She is seriously one of the smartest 2 year old's I know! (and I know a lot!) I love all the pictures especially the one's you took in Duncan!
Thanks for the awesome post! I love it when you update your blog! (hint, hint) Seriously, Brooke is just too dang cute! I hope we have 12 just like her. LOL
Post a Comment