Saturday, January 23, 2010

Snow!!

I absolutely love where I live! I love that I could be outside in a T and shorts and within 15 minutes be in SNOW!  Here are a few pics from our little adventure today! The kids could barely walk, but had a blast...that is until they both faceplanted in the snow! Then it was definitly time to go home! I SO wish I had the camera out at that time! Poor babies-but it sure was funny!

In case you were wondering, you have to stand in this cool pose when you try on your snow boots!
















The snow level was so low that we had snow on every mountain that surrounds the Gila Valley! I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've ever seen that in my life! The above picture is just at the base of the mountain. We stopped and played at Noon Creek, the very first rest stop and there was well over a foot of snow!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

I like the black and white version of the picture of the two of them standing together that you posted on the family site. Super cute pictures!!! Super cute kids!!!

Sister Tori Johnson said...

Looks so fun!! I'm jealous!

Kelly Merrell said...

Great pictures! We were in the snow in the White Mountains this weekend.