So, I guess I flunked that New Year's resolution test!
Life's just been rollin along and I haven't been doing much of a lot of things I used to do. Suprisingly my camera has been on the shelf most of this year! I've been enjoying more of my kids and just soaking it in instead of trying to document it all. It's been a good break. We are doing very well however!
We have seen so many blessings already this year. We can't wait for the temple that will be dedicated on May 23rd!! It really will be such a HUGE blessing in this little valley we call home. I cannot wait to be able to call a friend on a moment's notice to come watch my kids while I "run" to the temple instead of having to make a 6 hour drive roundtrip!
These are some of the awesome pics that David Palmer has taken of the temple:
CAN'T WAIT!!
Anyway,
the kids are still growing like weeds! They are only 1 pound apart and about an inch in height difference! Braden is ALL boy and Brooke is all girl, and part mom/boss...she wears the pants around here with her little attitude!
Here are some of the most recent Brooke-isms that I have written down. She says a hundred a day, I am constantly crackin up at her!
~Explaining how to find her phone: "When you go in there look on the left bottom, and you will see my purse, and inside are some cute things and if you take them out you will find my phone!"
~Talking to me about Grandpa Skyler: "Is he your dad?" (yes) "Did you know he was my brother when you got married?!"
~Getting ready one Sunday morning, Jarom asked her if she was hungry, to which she replied, "No, and besides...they have bread at church!"
~"Look! I drew a firework! But it's not shooting because it's on my paper."
~Me (after she was acting CRAZY): "Brooke, You're on Crack!"
Brooke: "I got it from my daddy!"
~"Mom, can I have some Hanitizer, cuz I just touched a germ?!"
~After noticing the fog outside she shouted to Braden: "BRADEN!! Look outside! See the FROG?! The clouds are low, low, low, so it's really FROGGY and we can't see grandma Sherry's house!"
~A recent prayer: "...please bless Braden not to bite me anymore. Please bless my owie to get better by morningtime. Please bless me not to pee in the bed so we can have a panty party and everyone can come. Amen"
Hahaha, I love that little woman! Today I said, "Brooke, take off your pull-up cuz it's soaked!" To which she replied, "It's a DIAPER Sweetie!"
Sweetie?! Sometimes I feel like I'm the 2 year old and she's the mom!
Braden is starting to talk up a storm too...it won't be long before they are both chattin the day away! Which, I'm excited for-they can ask each other "why?" all day long and answer each other and give me a break! It's hard to answer those why questions when they never end!
I'm so grateful for my little crazies!
Here are a few pics from the last couple months:
Hangin out
Playin in the rain
Lovin on cousin Catalina
Little miss attitude!
Best buds
Fun edit of Brooke at the park
Sportin the JJL hoodies!
watching Grandpa Lunt and Daddy plant the garden
Snow day!!
Hoorah for family!






















1 comment:
Nicole - this blog made me so happy. How cute your kids are! And that little girl - I just love to hear what's going on inside those sweet little heads : )
Post a Comment