Monday, November 7, 2011

September/October Catch Up

I haven't been taking many pictures lately with my big camera.
It's so much easier to use my phone! But these are a few I had from September.

We got a pretty good rainstorm that turned into hail!
Of course when that happens we have to document it since it's such a rare thing around here!


See ALL the hail?! See?! Look real close!

I don't have many pictures of October either-I really want to be a better blogger dang it!

I was having a rough day or something. I believe at one point I told Jarom I didnt' want to be the mom :(
So he took the kids in the kitchen and started making cookies with them!
It was just what we all needed!
(He is the one who does most of the baking...he asked me where the kitchen aid was...I had put it in the shed!! Shows how much I bake!)

Yep, they got that from me! 

Brielle joining in the silly-ness! 

Brooke's mad photography skills and Jarom with his messy hair!
(See the next picture...I made him get a hat on!) 


SNEAKY boy! 

She spilled the sprinkles and was waiting for our reaction...
(Am I in trouble?!) 

Cue the laughter! 

I'll make a post with all my cell phone pics...that's where the day to day fun is recorded :)

No comments: