Because he's going to the Anchorage Alaska Mission!!!!!
Ya buddy!
My mom showing Brooke where the Prophet signed the letter.
I'm so proud of that kid! He's made this choice on his own. It'll be a crazy mission, especially with the darkness all day sometimes and brightness all day other times...but he'll be great!
Having served with the sister missionaries here for a while and hearing stories of Jarom's mission, I'm most excited for him to come to love the people there.
Plus, we might just take a little trip there someday too ;)
I can't wait for my kids to pray for him every day, and write him letters, and have their testimonies grow.
Brooke already prays every prayer that Heavenly Father will "bless Dallin, and Travis, and Brice on their mission, and bless Brice that he will fly to Alaska safely" :)






2 comments:
I don't know if you knew this, but we live in AK. It is a LOT different than AZ, but wonderful too. As a Duncan girl, I'd just like to say that the cark and cold don't bother me as much as I thought they would. Maybe he'll even serve in our ward! Good luck to him, he will love it.
You guys have been busy! Poor Braden. Glad everything is ok. I can't believe he slept during the exam. Lucky!
Your girls are getting so big and are totally beautiful.
I laughed hard at the "996" degrees in Safford! ha ha. SO awesome!
Love you!!!
Post a Comment