Monday, November 7, 2011

Cell Phone Picture Overload

Like I said a few posts down, I take most of my pictures with my cell phone, but I hardly ever post them!
So here's a post with an overload of all the pics I've taken since I got my phone a few months ago!

There are 2 other new posts  buried behind this one!

Braden's first fish! Thanks for the pics Brandalyn!
 


Brooke at open gym Gymnastics

Sibling Love...rare...but precious!

Silly cowgirl!







 I knew getting a solid colored Moby Wrap would pay off!

We got new bows this year and I remembered back in middle school PE getting hit on the arm by the string.
I didn't want it to happen but they taught me how to do it right...
Yep, it happened.
This picture doesn't do the pain justice!
So I bought an armgaurd then and there! But  it only went a few inches below my elbow.
Next shot...hit right on my forearm! OUCH!
So now I shoot with a huge armguard that goes from above my elbow to my wrist!!
It may never happen again, but I'm not gonna take the chance to find out!

Not bad for the first day right?

The doc found a heart murmer in Braden's heart so we went to a specialist to get it checked out.
Luckily it's an innocent murmer and nothing to worry about.
Here he is showing off his muscles! 

Tearing off the patches. Ouch! 
 He fell asleep during the exam!

First day of Preschool


There it is again...rare but great! 

Poor Brady has been on this breathing machine for too long!
We finally realized what it was doing to his personality/behavior and took him off!
I LOVE this picture that Jarom took with my Cellphone!


Tucson Zoo


3 months of CUTENESS

Human Bridges! haha!

My man doin his thing! 

Lunt Cousins 

Helpin Grandpa Lunt 

My little Bulldogs (need to find Braden his Manly glasses) 

My favorite place 

Playin in the yard with daddy

Redneck Much?! Lol 

Lunt cousin lovin 

Visiting Aunt Valerie 

Practicing to go with Daddy someday! 

Hopefully Daniel doesn't check my blog :/ He might kill me for posting this!

Twinners 

Costco fun 

Birthday Dinner :) 

Babysitting for the birthday dinner :) 

4 years of Cuteness!

Ya, It was HOT in Safford!! 

Watching Daddy set trusses!
(I didn't pose them!) 

Don't think I could handle that job! 

Scary! 

GO BULLDOGS!

Good Job if you got through all those pics!

 


No comments: